can you check out a website to see if it is real or not.

I requested information from the trader “Profit-Gainer” and then had an account opened with a starting capital of € 250.00. It would be traded with A.I. robot.
I was assigned a personal account manager (Phillip Artz) who calls me daily at 11:00 sharp for ± 1 minute and gives me feedback on my positions and the results and indicates which positions he closes and which new ones he opens. It’s always about CFDs. He would operate from London (1 London Wall) and in the background I hear a lot of other account managers busy talking. Enquiries with him about his identity tell me that he is not FCA but only CBI registered in Ireland under the Nr. CBI C453020. The link to his website : https://web.myprvteacc.com/
His e-mail Phillip.artz.person@gmail.com
At first sight, everything seems legal to me, but is that true?

Hey there,

Thanks for your message. Although I cannot tell for sure, but based on the information you’ve provided, there are several red flags that suggest this might not be a legitimate trading operation:

1. Regulation Concerns: You mentioned that Phillip Artz is not registered with the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) in the UK, but only with the Central Bank of Ireland (CBI) under the number C453020. I’ve cross-checked, but this registration number actually belongs to Kraken, a well-known and legitimate cryptocurrency exchange, not to Phillip Artz or any entity related to him. This misuse of a legitimate registration number is a serious red flag, as scammers often use such tactics to appear credible.
  2. High-Pressure Tactics: The daily, precisely-timed calls, quick feedback, and the constant discussion of CFD (Contract for Difference) positions are typical of high-pressure sales tactics often used by fraudulent brokers. These tactics are designed to create a sense of urgency, pushing you to make hasty decisions without adequate time to consider the risks.
  3. Unprofessional Website and Email: The website URL and the email address you’ve provided are suspicious. Legitimate financial institutions typically use professional, secure email addresses and websites. The use of a generic email provider and a non-professional website indicates a lack of transparency and raises further concerns.
  4. Common Scam Patterns: The operation you described aligns with common scam strategies where initial interactions seem promising, often showing small profits to build trust. However, these operations usually lead to demands for more money under various pretexts or difficulties in withdrawing funds.

Given these points, I believe it’s a scam. I strongly advise you to stop any further communication with them and avoid sending any additional money. I would also recommend to report this to the relevant financial regulatory authorities in your country to help prevent others from falling victim.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Best wishes,
Andris