Are these brokers legitimate?

Can you tell me if marketsco.com, suretradegroup.ai and trade.fx-magna.com are legitimate?

1 Like

Hi there,

Thank you for your message. Unfortunately, all of these providers are scams. Please don’t use them.

The reasons are the following:

• First of all, none of these brokers are regulated by any financial authorities, which means that your funds would not be safe. Reliable brokers usually have the name of their regulator and license / regulation number shown in their footer.
  • Secondly, the design and structure of these website are poorly constructed and similar to other fake brokers.

If you’re looking for reliable and regulated brokers, you can find them here: https://brokerchooser.com/broker-reviews.

Please let me know, if you have any questions.

Kind regards,
Andris

Hello there

Does any body know Sebastian Novello and if he is a real broker?
He said I could check him on brokercheck.firna.org. Is this a a relaiable source?
His number is 7270036. When I search him his name does come forward.
He is trading on White Advisory.
Please let me know if anyone knows if this is real or fake.
Thanks!

Hey there,

In general, being contacted by brokers out of the blue and them being pushy can be major warning signs of scams. Based on my research, White Advisory also seems to be a scam. The link he sent you, brokercheck.firna.org, is not a reliable source and is trying to imitate the legitimate platform brokercheck.finra.org. On the legitimate FINRA website, the only broker with a similar name is Sebastian Alexander Novelo, who works for Robinhood Financial LLC:

Given this information, please don’t send him any money.

If you’re looking for reliable and regulated brokers, you can find them here: https://brokerchooser.com/broker-reviews.

Best,
Andris

Hello Andris,

Okay well thank you very much!
I already made him trade with my money, but then I will take out all of the money as soon as possible!

Kind regards, Gabriëlle

I do have one question, you think the broker who is called on the brokercheck finra is a real one?

Can anyone tell me if he is a real broker?
He sais he is Sebastian Novello, broker number 7270036

Merhaba Ben telegramdan bir borsa kanalını takip ediyordum o kanalın yöneticisi olan bir kadın adı ARZU ZUHAL CAN bana özelden bir borsa tanıtımı yaptı borsanın adı trd.multiyatirim.com ( MULTİ TRAİDER ) normalde telegram sayfasından da herkese tanıtım yapıyor bana borsanın avantajlarından bahsetti ve beni ikna etti bende bir miktar bu borsaya para yatırdım ama bana bahsettiği gibi avantajları yoktu para çekmem için belirli şartlar var diyerek parama el koydular ve vermiyorlar kadın beni ikna edebilmek için bana yalan konuştu l şimdi ben konuşma görüntülerini ve bana attığı ses kayıtları var arşivledim normalde telegramdan da canlı konuşma da yaptım ama kadının gerçek adımı veya nerede yaşıyor bilmiyorum suç duyurusunda bulunacağım acaba bu kadının bilgilerine ulaşabilir miyim internetten araştırdım telegram yöneticileri IP numarasından bu kadının bütün bilgilerine ulaşabiliyormuş şayet dava açtığımda bu bilgilere yasal yoldan ulaşabilirmiyim veya nasıl bir yol çizmeliyim.

Hi Gabriëlle,

Apologies for the delayed response. Were you able to withdraw your funds?

Regarding the broker, while I can’t confirm the specifics, FINRA BrokerCheck is a legitimate and widely recognized tool for verifying broker credentials in the United States. It’s operated by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), a self-regulatory organization authorized by the U.S. government to oversee brokerage firms and exchanges. So, if a broker is listed there, they are likely legitimate.

However, I want to stress that the individual who contacted you is most likely impersonating a real broker. Given that White Advisory has been identified as a scam, I strongly advise against using their services.

I’m not entirely sure how you’ve been communicating with him, but if it’s through unverified channels like WhatsApp or Telegram, that’s a red flag. Legitimate brokers typically do not reach out through these platforms.

Let me know if you need any further assistance.

Best regards,
Andris

Merhaba,

Telegram’da Arzu Zuhal Can ile ilgili durumu anlıyorum. Ekran görüntüleri ve ses kayıtları gibi tüm kanıtları saklamış olman iyi olmuş. Paranı geri vermedikleri için dikkatli olmak önemli.

Onun bilgileriyle ilgili olarak, Telegram yöneticileri IP adresi gibi detaylara erişebiliyor olabilir, ancak bu bilgileri yasal olarak bir dava yoluyla elde etmek zor olabilir. Bunun için muhtemelen kolluk kuvvetlerine ya da bir yasal talebe ihtiyaç duyulabilir; bu, ülkenizin yasalarına bağlıdır.

Yasal işlemleri düşünmenin yanı sıra, forex dolandırıcılığını denetleyen ve forex şirketlerini denetleyen ülkenizdeki ilgili yetkili makama bildirebilirsin. Onlar bu konuda rehberlik edebilir veya durumu daha ayrıntılı bir şekilde inceleyebilirler.

Siber suçlar veya çevrimiçi dolandırıcılık konusunda uzman bir hukuk danışmanıyla görüşmek de faydalı olabilir. Şikayetini nasıl ilerleteceğin ve gerekli bilgilere yasal yollarla nasıl ulaşabileceğin konusunda seni yönlendirebilirler.

Daha fazla yardıma ihtiyacın olursa bana haber ver.

Saygılarımla,
Andris

hello, sir, im having trouble withdrawing in www.tradeopol.com can you help me if this is a scam? i manage to make big profit. but when i told them i want to close it and withdraw. and pay big sum of fee( which they did not inform from the start). they use germany bank to send the money to me in philippines. but i need to pay 45percent of my profit for taxes first. that is i can not afford. what is the average taxes (if any) in trading platform. i know 45 % is not true.thank you

hello, sir, can you help me if www.tradeopol.com is legitimate?

Hey there,

Thanks for your message. It sounds like you’re dealing with a potential scam, and I can provide some guidance based on the details you’ve shared.

1. Unexpected Fees and Taxes: Legitimate trading platforms are always clear about any fees or taxes. They don’t ask for big amounts of money before letting you withdraw your funds. The fact that they’re asking for 45% of your profits as a tax before you can withdraw is a major warning sign. Normally, any taxes owed are either deducted automatically or managed separately when you file your taxes in your own country.

2. Tax Rates: A 45% “tax” is unusually high and not something you would see from a legitimate platform or country. In most countries, including the Philippines, taxes on trading profits (known as capital gains taxes) are much lower than 45%. Usually, these taxes range between 10% and 30%, depending on where you are and the type of income.

3. Common Scam Signs:

• Upfront payment demands: Scammers often ask for large fees (for taxes, insurance, etc.) before allowing you to withdraw money. Legitimate companies don’t do this.
  • Hidden fees: Legitimate platforms are clear about fees from the start, not at the moment you want to withdraw.
  • Unregulated platforms: Tradeopol is not regulated by any financial authority. This means there’s no oversight or protection for your funds, increasing the risk of fraud and making it difficult to recover your money if issues arise.

Given these concerns, I would advise to stop using this provider and try to withdraw as much of your funds as possible.

Best wishes,
Andris

1 Like

im glad you replied, thanks for the big help. now i just need to face my big problem about large money lose to my family. really thank you for the advice and guidance.

hello sir andris, i want to know your opinion. this is the summary - few weeks ago i receive a message in email. saying he is a private investigator. he post my passport number, knows how much i deposit. he is telling me that the platform is for terrorist. he knows im a victim. but if i dnt cooperate as witness, he wil after me. - i did not reply, im afraid and dont know who he is. and if its true or not. i also have alot miss call (i dnt answer it) that i dont know who. he did not message again. 1 time i answer a call by mistake , the girl want to access my laptop. i stop from there. i hope the authority will not after me, im a victim and dont have much money left. thank you so much for your guidance.

Hey,

Thank you for sharing your concerns. What you’ve described is unfortunately typical behavior from scam brokers and their associates. They often try to intimidate victims by making threats or pretending to be investigators, hoping to elicit a response.

It’s good that you didn’t engage with them further and stopped the conversation when you sensed something was off. You are definitely not alone in this situation, and it’s crucial to protect yourself from any further manipulation.

Best wishes,
Andris

Hi. Can you please check Vatna Investment Ptd Ltd Registration No. / Unique Entity Number: 201938805M

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out! I’ve looked into this provider and it seems like a scam.

The reasons are the following:

• First of all, no regulatory information can be found of the company. Reliable brokers usually have the name of their regulator and license / regulation number shown in their website’s footer.
  • Secondly, the Privacy Policy, Terms of Use and AML policy on Vatna Investment Ptd Ltd’s website only consist of a few bullet points which is way too short. Such legal documents usually contain policies lasting several pages. This raises some serious red flags.
  • Thirdly, their minimum balance requirements are ridiculously high especially given that they lack reputation.
  • Lastly, their Contact Us page is completely empty which is rather unusual for legitimate entities.

So please avoid using Vatna Investment Ptd Ltd and do not send them any money.

Please let me know, if you have any questions.

Kind regards,
Andris