Legit broker services?

3 brokers to check please
Finix Trade | Welcome to Finix Trade LTD
Coinostk
Coinrule-web3.ac

Hey,

Thanks for your message. Iā€™ve checked the three brokers youā€™ve mentioned and unfortunately all of them are scam brokers. Please donā€™t use them or send them any money.

The reasons are the following:

• No regulatory information can be found of any of these companies. Reliable brokers have the name of their regulator and license / regulation number shown in their footer.

• Secondly, certain mandatory information are either missing or are suspiciously short/weird on these websites, such as privacy policy, terms and conditions, general risk disclosure etc.

• Thirdly, the design and structure of all 3 websites are similar to other fake brokers.

• Finix Trade: I cross-checked the contact information on their website and itā€™s fake as it belongs to another company called AmeriHome Mortgage.

• CoinOstk: If you check the ā€˜Termsā€™ page of their website you can see that the content is of really bad quality and certain sections are repeating themselves. This should be a warning sign.

• Coinrule-web3.ac: There is literally no information of the company on their website. Also the Q&A section consists of only two questions which is suspiciously short.

If youā€™re looking for reliable and regulated brokers, you can find them here: https://brokerchooser.com/broker-reviews.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Best regards,
Andris

Dobar dan poŔtovani ,treba mi informacija o platformi MT MarketsTrading,da li je legitimna ili lažna ,u kontaktu sam sa brokerom iz njihove firme uplatila sam početno 200 eura ,ali nisam sigurna da li da nastavljam bojim se da je prevara ,unapred zahvalna na odgovoru

Hey,

Thanks for your message. Is this the website of the broker youā€™re referring to: https://www.mtmarkettrade.com? If so, I believe itā€™s a scam. Please donā€™t use them and try to withdraw your funds.

• MT Market Trade is not regulated by top-tier regulatory authorities such as the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) in the UK, the Australian Securities and Investment Commission (ASIC), or any other reputable regulatory body. Reliable brokers usually have the name of their regulator and license / regulation number shown in their footer.
  • I checked their contact addresses and their email address is fake: info@Mtmarkettrade.
  • There are numerous user reviews online which suggest that MT Makets Trade is fraudulent.

Also, here are some potential red flags for future reference. Please be cautious if a broker exhibits common scam signs such as:

• Promising unrealistic high returns with low risks.
  • Requesting additional deposits to withdraw funds.
  • Pressuring you into making quick decisions or depositsā€‹.

The recovery of funds from scam brokers is an extremely complex procedure and chances of success are rather low. I would recommend checking the following article where we collected a few things you can try to get your funds back: https://brokerchooser.com/forex/regulation/scams#how-to-recover-your-funds-when-scammed.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Best wishes,
Andris

PoŔtovani hvala vam puno na odgovoru i izdvojenom vremenu za mene,veliki pozdrav. I joŔ jedno pitanje da li vi možete preporučiti nekog pouzdanog brokera ,gde se može uložiti manja svota novca i da mi doprinosi sa svojim znanjem neki dohodak koji ne treba uopŔte da bude velik ,nego eto čisto da zaradim koji dodatni novac? Unapred hvala na odgovoru

утŠ¾, 14. Š¼Š°Ń˜ 2024. 08:45 AndrĆ”s RĆ©gely via BrokerChooser <notifications@brokerchooser.discoursemail.com> јŠµ Š½Š°ŠæŠøсŠ°Š¾/Š»Š°:

Hej,

Pouzdane i legitimne brokere možete pronaći ovde: https://brokerchooser.com/broker-reviews. Mi preporučujemo samo brokere koji su regulisani od strane najviÅ”ih finansijskih regulatora. Samim tim, svi brokeri koje preporučujemo su legitimni i pouzdani.

Najbolje želje,
Andris

Hvala vam najlepŔe.

утŠ¾, 14. Š¼Š°Ń˜ 2024. 12:12 AndrĆ”s RĆ©gely via BrokerChooser <notifications@brokerchooser.discoursemail.com> јŠµ Š½Š°ŠæŠøсŠ°Š¾/Š»Š°:

Hi there. Can you please check this one for me?
Morgan Creek (morgancreekcap.com)

Hey there,

Thanks for your message. Iā€™ve checked the website youā€™ve sent and Morgan Creek Capital Management is a legitimate investment firm. It is an SEC-registered investment adviser, providing investment management services primarily to institutions and high-net-worth individuals.

The firm, founded by Mark Yusko in 2004, uses an endowment model for investing. This approach involves diversifying investments across various alternative asset classes in addition to traditional equity and fixed income portfolios.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Kind regards,
Andris

1 Like

Hi Can you please tell me if this is legit?
https://website.tourpioneer.com/

Chrome flagged MTMarketsTrading, donā€™t visit it.

Please check this site for me.

https://www.tourpioneer.com/#/

Hi there,

Thank you for sharing that MTMarkets Trading is a scam. It helps other community members to avoid these providers.

If you have any questions, please let us know.

Best wishes,
Andris

Hey,

Thanks for your message. I checked the URL (https://website.tourpioneer.com/) you have sent and several things seem to be out of place suggesting that itā€™s a scam.

1. Misleading Name and Content : The name ā€œTour Pioneerā€ and the presence of random pictures related to rafting and tours do not align with the professional presentation expected from an investment advisory firm called ā€˜Smart Investment Pioneerā€™. This mismatch is unusual and can be indicative of a scam or poorly constructed site trying to mislead users. Scammers sometimes use older, pre-registered domains to create a veneer of trust. It is highly likely that itā€™s exactly whatā€™s happening here.
  2. Lack of regulation: No regulatory information can be found of the company. Reliable brokers have the name of their regulator and license / regulation number shown in their footer.
  3. Fake Certificates: Also, on their ā€˜Aboutā€™ page, they display a few certificates, however they are clearly fake edits if you take a closer look.
  4. Fake CEO: The website claims that their CEO is James J. Vance, but I cross-checked and he is actually the senior vice president and co-chief investment officer of Fort Washington Investment Advisors, Inc. and has nothing to do with Smart Investment Pioneer.

Given these findings, please do not use this provider or send them any money.

Best wishes,
Andris

also would like you to check Tradersway, at https://www.tradersway.com/

Hey,

Thanks for your message. Iā€™ve looked into TradersWay and I believe itā€™s a scam. Please donā€™t use them as your broker.

• TradersWay is not regulated by any authorities. Reliable brokers are regulated by top-tier financial authorities who enforce the strictest rules to make sure brokers play fair and donā€™t engage in any shady activities. This means a significant risk for the safety of your funds.
  • Iā€™ve read through their terms and conditions and while some of their clauses are typical for many brokers, the broad limitation of liability and account termination clauses could be warning signs of a scam broker.
  • Lastly, their refund policy clearly proves that they are a scam. ā€œYou can request refund of your money 100% if you did NO TRANSACTIONS on your trading account.ā€ This policy is highly unusual and problematic because it essentially means once you start trading, you cannot get your money back under any circumstances, which is a tactic often used by scam brokers to trap funds.

If youā€™re looking for reliable and regulated brokers, you can find them here: https://brokerchooser.com/broker-reviews.

Best wishes,
Andris

Can you please tell me if this application is a scam? DAF Financial Institue has recommended to use the App called OPA-Pro form the App store.

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out! I wanted to share some thoughts on the OPA-Pro app and DAF Financial Institute as I believe itā€™s another scam.

There are some major concerns about DAF Financial Institute. They claim they started in 2011, but the earliest mention of them online is only a few months old. Plus, their founder, Algar Clark, doesnā€™t seem to exist outside their own materials. This kind of discrepancy is super sketchy.

Similarly, OPA-Pro isnā€™t regulated by any financial authorities and has barely any online presence, which makes it really hard to trust.

In general, be cautious with any financial service that isnā€™t well-known and regulated. Scammers often use impressive-sounding names and fake success stories to lure people in.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.

Best,
Andris

Their website looks Legit. Please reconsider your opinion after viewing the site.

DAF Finance Institute (dreamadviser.com)

Hey,

Although their website may look legitimate, a financial institution that has supposedly been renowned for over a decade should have a solid online presence, including at least a few online mentions. If you check, every single article, YouTube video, or social media post related to the DAF Financial Institute (e.g., Reddit or LinkedIn) has been posted no more than two months ago. This is very suspicious.

Additionally, it seems out of place for an entity called DAF Financial Institute to have a website named dreamadviser.com. Scam brokers often purchase older, existing domains to fool people into thinking they are reputable.

Given these red flags, I strongly advise against using the app they recommend.

Best regards,
Andris