Legit broker services?

See attached. Are these not legit?

Aadil

(Attachment OPACoin Misc certifications.pdf is missing)

See attached. Are these not legit? It is only allowing me to send one imbedded.

Hey,

MSB registration is primarily a compliance measure and not a stamp of legitimacy or quality. Being listed means the business has registered with FinCEN (Financial Crimes Enforcement Network). It indicates compliance with registration requirements. However, it has numerous limitations:

1. No Endorsement or Verification: The inclusion of a business in the MSB Registrant Search is explicitly stated not to be a recommendation, certification of legitimacy, or endorsement by any government agency. This means that the registration alone does not verify the business’s integrity, performance, or trustworthiness.
  2. Information Submission: The information in the MSB registration database is provided by the registrant (the business itself). FinCEN does not verify the accuracy or completeness of the information submitted, so errors are possible, and businesses are responsible for corrections.
  3. Limited Assurance: While MSB registration indicates that a business is legally recognized and has met certain regulatory requirements, it does not provide any assurance about the business’s actual operations, quality of service, or adherence to ethical standards.

So in short, this document on its own doesn’t verify the legitimacy of the broker. I hope this helps.

Best,
Andris

Hi, Andris,

Can you please send me your email because I wold like to show you the research I found and get your opinion. The site doesn’t let me upload it and also this email response gets kicked back if I try to attached anything. The reason I ask is because I know many people who have participated in Crypto contract.option trading and making a great return everyday. I have been following their trading classes now for over a month and learned a lot. I just need to start trading.

TY

Aadil

Hey Aadil,

Sure, you can send an email to info@brokerchooser.com. However, a general rule of keeping your investments safe is to avoid brokers that are not regulated at all. If you want to stay safe, only sign up with brokers that are overseen by a top-tier and stringent regulator.

Top-tier regulators are like the toughest referees in sports. They enforce the strictest rules to make sure brokers play fair and don’t engage in any shady activities. If a broker is overseen by one of these top-tier regulators, it’s a strong sign they’re following the highest standards. This means you can expect fair pricing, transparent trade execution, and a well-regulated trading environment.

All the 100+ brokers we review and show on the BrokerChooser website are overseen and regulated by top-tier regulators. I’d recommend to pick a crypto broker from this list: https://brokerchooser.com/best-brokers/best-crypto-brokers.

Best,
Andris

Hi Andris, can you check the legitimacy of the global platform HKD.com. Also did you ever get my email I sent with the findings on OPA mentioned above?

Yet another one to check please

AI Investment Education Foundation ltd (aiiefl.com)