ODRAX group

Could you check please it they are not a SCAM?:

Hi there,

Thanks for your message. I’ve looked into Odrax Group and I believe it’s a scam.

Despite having a polished website with claims of professional trading services, there are several red flags, including the lack of regulation. The broker is not registered with any reputable regulatory body, such as the Danish Financial Supervisory Authority (DFSA), despite claiming to operate out of Denmark. This absence of oversight is a major risk to potential investors.

Furthermore, the team behind the broker is anonymous, and the features offered, especially for higher-tier accounts, do not justify the substantial deposit requirements. Reviews on the website are unverifiable, and their bonus policy may make it difficult for users to withdraw funds, which is a common tactic of scam brokers.

Given these, please do not use ODRAX Group or send them any money.

If you’re looking for reliable and regulated brokers, you can find them here: https://brokerchooser.com/broker-reviews.

Please let me know, if you have any questions.

Kind regards,
Andris

Hi Andris
thank you for good reviewing Odrax Group. As I know Odrax Group support client in actions on metatrader5. So all operations and transactions go through this trading platform, which is legal. In KNF - financial polish supervisory authority - you can find the brokers name on the list of licensed brokers.
Does this give a slightly different perspective on these brokers?

Best regards,
Renata

Los delincuentes también utilizan MT5, eso no quiere decir que no sea una Estafa,
puedes encontrar en los registro a delincuentes, es difícil, suscribo lo de Andris
KNF estafa segura

Hi Renata,

Thanks for your message. While Odrax Group might support transactions on MetaTrader 5 (MT5), that doesn’t automatically guarantee legitimacy. MT5 is a popular trading platform used by many brokers, both regulated and unregulated, as it’s just a tool that brokers can license. Unfortunately, even scam brokers can use it to appear more credible, so its use alone is not a sign of trustworthiness.

As for being listed by the Polish Financial Supervision Authority (KNF), that would normally be a positive sign. However, I did not find Odrax Group in their database. Could you please send me an URL to the license you’ve found? I’m asking, because scammers sometimes claim false licenses or register under different names to deceive potential investors.

So, overall I’d still stay to avoid using this broker.

Let me know if you have any further questions!

Best regards,
Andris

Hello Andris,

Thank you for your feedback.
Regarding the licence please find the link below:

Number of licence: 3476
position nr 531

Best regards,
Renata