Is platform user.leverus.org scam or not?

I want to invest i leverus.org.mayby someone knows something about them? Please answer

Hey there,

Thanks for your message. I’ve looked into this provider and it’ a scam. Please don’t use them and don’t send them any money.

The reasons are the following:

• First of all, no regulatory information can be found for the company. Reliable brokers usually display the name of their regulator and license/regulation number prominently on their site. Additionally, I couldn’t find any registration info or incorporation documents for Leverus, which is very suspicious.
  • Secondly, Leverus is on the warning list of the Bank of Russia for illegal activities. This means they have been identified as engaging in unauthorized and potentially fraudulent operations, putting your funds at significant risk.

If you’re looking for reliable and regulated brokers, you can find them here: https://brokerchooser.com/broker-reviews.

If you have any further questions please let me know.

Kind regards,
Andris

Thank you very much for this information!

2024-07-08, pr 11:38, András Régely via BrokerChooser <notifications@brokerchooser.discoursemail.com> rašė:

Hey,

Thank you so much for your kind message. We are delighted to hear that our efforts to protect people from fraud and scams have been helpful to you.

Safeguarding our users from falling victim to deceptive schemes is a core part of our mission.

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to write and share your positive feedback. If you have an extra 2 minutes, we would be incredibly grateful if you could rate your experience with us on Trustpilot: BrokerChooser Reviews | Read Customer Service Reviews of brokerchooser.com. Your honest review helps inform others about the value we strive to provide.

Please don’t hesitate to reach out if there is anything else we can assist with.

Best,
Andris