Is Marketblu a scam?

Hi

Any one here knows about Marketbleu? Trade CFD markets. Forex broker, shares, indices, & metals. Marketblu.

Thanks

Hey there,

Thanks for reaching out. I have conducted some research on Marketblu and it seems to be a scam. Please don’t send them any money.

The reasons are the following:

• Marketblu is not regulated at all. Their website claims to be regulated by the “Financial Services Commission (FSC) of the United State”, but firstly, there’s no such financial regulator in the USA. Secondly, there’s a spelling mistake in ‘United States’ which is already suspicious.
  • The license number shown on their website is fake.
  • Certain mandatory information are missing from their website, such as privacy policy, terms and conditions, etc.
  • If you click on their “Disclosure Statement” it shows a document of another company called "GO Markets Pty Ltd (MU).
  • I found another scam broker who’s website has the exact same design and structure:

You can find reliable and regulated brokers here: https://brokerchooser.com/broker-reviews.

If you have any further questions, please let me know.

Kind regards,
Andris

Hei!

Thank you very much for your information.

I also found another scam broker who’s website has the exact same design and structure, namely Capital Infusions.

Both Marketblu and Capital Infusions are using their closed Facebook groups to find and deceive people.

Marketblu uses the closed Facebook with the name “Earn Passive Income Daily With MGT” which offers the trading signals of crypto and earn income with daily by copying their trades (and they will get 20% commision on profit withdrawals). The Admin of this group is named Michael G Graham, and he used this Facebook page to communicate with people. Then Michael G Graham ask people to create an account and send money to the website marketblu.live. More importantly, they are urging people to upload their ID on the website in order to start the trades (I do not know what they are doing with IDs of other people).

I also found out that they are also using another closed Facebook group namely “Trading made easy” to do the same thing. The Admin of this group is named Alice Susan, and she uses this Facebook page to communicate with people. She is then asked people to create an account at the website Capital-infusions, which has the exact same design and structure to the website marketblu.live above. I guess they also urge people to send money and upload their ID on the website in order to start the trades.

Best regards,

Hi there,

Thanks for sharing your findings and that Capital Infusions is a scam as well. It helps other community members to avoid these providers.

Please also make sure to report the fraudulent Facebook groups so that Facebook can shut them down and prevent others from being scammed.

If you have any questions, please let us know.

Best wishes,
Andris