Instantrapidtrade is a scam?

Hi
Is this scam or legal broker site? Above their site

Hi there,

Thank you for your message. I have conducted some research on Instantrapidtrade and unfortunately it seems to be a scam. Please don’t send them any money.

The reason is that no regulatory information can be found of the company. Reliable brokers are overseen by top-tier regulators and usually have the name of their regulator and license/regulation number shown in their website’s footer. Also, once you click on ‘Check our certificate’ on Instantrapidtrade’s webpage it takes you to an invalid URL:

In addition, the design and structure of the website is similar to other fake companies.

You can find reliable and regulated brokers here: https://brokerchooser.com/broker-reviews.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Best regards,
Andris

1 Like

Hi Andris,

Thank you for taking the time and effort to check and confirm that it is a fake broker account. Although when opening and looking at the registration certificates I have suspected that it is unknown that they make high profits but that for all kinds of illogical reasons I had to pay to be able to withdraw money, it seems that I am covering myself for the profits they make and compensate with a so-called upgrade account, PIN code withdrawal, commission/tax money, general terms and conditions for forex trading……etc….etc.,. I have a question for you or do you have an option or link that I can use to report their scam practice and get money back that I invested without the profit that I don’t believe they will pay? Thank you in advance for your answer and awaiting your response

2 Likes

Hi there,

I am sorry to hear that you’re facing such difficulties. Unfortunately, the recovery of funds from scam brokers is an extremely complex procedure and chances of success are rather low.

I would recommend checking the following article where we collected a few things you can try to get your funds back: https://brokerchooser.com/forex/regulation/scams#how-to-recover-your-funds-when-scammed.

To start with, you can report the forex scam to the appropriate authority, which is the financial regulatory body in your country that supervises forex companies.

In addition, I would recommend collecting as much evidence as possible. These should include the following:

• Screenshots of deposits being made to the account and requests for withdrawal.
  • Screenshots of correspondence with customer support.
  • Recordings of the conversations with the broker’s customer support.
  • Account statements proving that the money was not credited within the specified period.

Also, please be careful with companies offering to get your money back. There are many scams that offer asset recovery services.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Best regards,
Andris

1 Like