Gradual solutions inc pte

Can you check please if gradual solutions inc pte is legit?

Hey,

Thanks for reaching out. I’ve looked into Gradual Solutions Ltd and it seems to be a scam. Here are the reasons why:

• First of all, no regulatory information can be found of the company. Legitimate brokers usually display their regulator’s name and their license or regulation number, typically in their website’s footer. I couldn’t find any verifiable documentation of their incorporation either.
  • Secondly, mandatory information such as the privacy policy, general risk disclosure, and terms and conditions are suspiciously short on Gradual Solutions’s website.
  • Thirdly, the design and structure of their website bear a strong resemblance to other known fake brokers, which is a red flag.

For more tips on spotting potential broker scams, you can check out this guide: https://brokerchooser.com/forex/regulation/scams#how-to-spot-if-a-broker-is-a-scam.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Best wishes,
Andris

Nie chca mi wyplacic pieniedzy rzadaja depozytu …czy Gradualsolutions inc Pte jest uczciwe

1 Like

Hej,

Dzięki za wiadomość. Sprawdziłem Gradual Solution Inc Pte i nie wydaje się, aby była to uczciwa firma. Oto powody:

Po pierwsze, oszuści brokerscy często żądają dodatkowych depozytów, twierdząc, że są one na podatki od wypłat, prowizje lub inne opłaty za uwolnienie środków. Niestety, płacenie tych dodatkowych kwot nie pomoże odzyskać pieniędzy i tylko prowadzi do dalszych strat. Więc proszę, nie wysyłaj im więcej pieniędzy.

Po drugie, nie można znaleźć żadnych informacji regulacyjnych dotyczących firmy. Uczciwi brokerzy zazwyczaj podają nazwę swojego regulatora oraz numer licencji lub regulacji, zazwyczaj w stopce swojej strony internetowej. Nie mogłem znaleźć żadnej wiarygodnej dokumentacji dotyczącej ich rejestracji.

Po trzecie, obowiązkowe informacje, takie jak polityka prywatności, ogólne ostrzeżenie o ryzyku i warunki korzystania są podejrzanie krótkie na stronie Gradual Solutions.

Dodatkowo, wygląd i struktura ich strony internetowej są bardzo podobne do innych znanych fałszywych brokerów, co jest czerwoną flagą.

Aby uzyskać więcej wskazówek dotyczących rozpoznawania potencjalnych oszustw brokerskich, możesz sprawdzić ten przewodnik: https://brokerchooser.com/forex/regulation/scams#how-to-spot-if-a-broker-is-a-scam.

Daj znać, jeśli masz jakieś pytania.

Pozdrawiam,
Andris

I am also interested in checking the credibility of Gradual Solutions. I received a link from them on Google with information, but I have no place to confirm it, please check.

Czy może pan pani się ze mną skontaktować. Na mesengera FB Krzysztof Dwurznik

Hey Krzysztof,

Thanks for your message. As I mentioned before, Gradual Solutions Ltd is a scam. Here are the reasons why:

• First of all, being contacted by a broker out of the blue on and them being pushy could already be a major warning sign of a scam. Especially, since they reached out to you on Google which is unusual of legit brokers.
  • Secondly, no regulatory information can be found of the company. Legitimate brokers usually display their regulator’s name and their license or regulation number, typically in their website’s footer. The inclusion in the business directory you have sent does not mean that Gradual Solution Inc Pte is regulated.
  • Thirdly, mandatory information such as the privacy policy, general risk disclosure, and terms and conditions are suspiciously short on Gradual Solutions’s website. Also there’s no information on the background of the company.
  • Lastly, the design and structure of their website is similar to other fake brokers, which is a red flag.

For more tips on spotting potential broker scams, you can check out this guide: https://brokerchooser.com/forex/regulation/scams#how-to-spot-if-a-broker-is-a-scam .

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Best wishes,
Andris

Dziękuję bardzo i pozdrawiam

Wysłane z iPhone’a