BankeFeX : Scam or Legit?

Still waiting for your reply. It’s urgent.

Hey there,

Thank you for reaching out. I have conducted some research on BankeFeX and unfortunately it seems to be a scam. Please don’t send them any money.

The reason is that BankeFeX is not regulated by a top-tier regulator. Although their website mentions that they are regulated by the Mwali International Services Authority (MISA), but I checked their license number and unfortunately it’s fake as it belongs to another company.

Also, the design and structure of the website is similar to other fake brokers.

Instead, you can find reliable and regulated brokers here: https://brokerchooser.com/broker-reviews.

If you have any further questions, please let me know.

Kind regards,
Andris

1 Like

Hello Andris,
This is to inform you that I have already opened an account with BankeFeX and made initial deposit $119.74 (Rupees Ten Thousand in Indian Currency) and after 2 times trade, Balance in my trading account is $123.37

So, I want to know, is there any hope to receive $123.37 to my account by withdraw from my trading account through Bank Transfer? What should I do now?

Please let me know.

Thanks and Regards,

Sudipta

Hello Sudipta,

I am sorry to hear this. Unfortunately, the recovery of funds from scam brokers is an extremely complex procedure and chances of success are rather small. Firstly, you should try to withdraw your funds via bank transfer as soon as possible. It is highly unlikely you’ll succeed, but it’s worth a try. However, if they ask you to pay a tax/other payments in order to withdraw, please don’t send any more money to them.

Also, I would recommend checking the following article where we collected a few things you can try to get your funds back: https://brokerchooser.com/forex/regulation/scams#how-to-recover-your-funds-when-scammed.

To start with, you can report the forex scam to the appropriate authority, which is the financial regulatory body in your country that supervises forex companies.

In addition, I would recommend collecting as much evidence as possible. These should include the following:

• Screenshots of deposits being made to the account and requests for withdrawal.
  • Screenshots of correspondence with customer support.
  • Recordings of the conversations with the broker’s customer support.
  • Account statements proving that the money was not credited within the specified period.

Please be careful with companies offering to get your money back. There are many scams that offer asset recovery services.

Wishing you the best of luck!

Kind regards,
Andris

1 Like

Thanx a lot bro.