seezoom.com

Anything about seezoom. com
I can’t withdraw my money, they want me pay crypto tax 45.% … looks like I’m victim of scum
Person who contact me by telegram (want be my friend)tell me about easy opportunity for earn money by downloading and register on that page (seezoom.com)…telling me that it’s coinzoom.Can somebody help me with that please.

Hi there,

Thank you for your message. I have looked into seezoom. com and you’re right, it seems to be a scam. It’s a common practice that scam brokers ask you to pay a high tax/other payments in order to withdraw, just like in your situation. First of all, please don’t send any more money to them.

Unfortunately, the recovery of funds from scam brokers is an extremely complex procedure and chances of success are rather low.

I would recommend checking the following article where we collected a few things you can try to get your funds back: https://brokerchooser.com/forex/regulation/scams#how-to-recover-your-funds-when-scammed.

To start with, you can report the forex scam to the appropriate authority, which is the financial regulatory body in your country that supervises forex companies. In the UK it’s the FCA (Financial Conduct Authority).

In addition, I would recommend collecting as much evidence as possible. These should include the following:

• Screenshots of deposits being made to the account and requests for withdrawal.
  • Screenshots of correspondence with customer support.
  • Recordings of the conversations with the broker’s customer support.
  • Account statements proving that the money was not credited within the specified period.

Also, please be careful with companies offering to get your money back. There are many scams that offer asset recovery services.

If you have any further questions please let me know.

Kind regards,
Andris

Thank you for the information.

So the best way is report to financial conduct authority in the uk right?
I can’t report to Police ?They can’t stilling money from people because I I’ll be do that I’ll be go to prison…

Hey,

Yes, reporting the fraud to the Financial Conduct Authority is the best thing you can do among the few options available to scammed traders. The FCA has the authority to investigate and take action against fraudulent activities in the financial sector.

However, while reporting to the police might not be the most effective route for this type of scam, it’s always worth trying.

You can also try the following things:

• You can turn to your bank and file a chargeback request.
  • You can take legal action and issue a Mareva (or freezing) injunction against the company.

Please don’t hesitate to ask if you have any further questions.

Regards,
Andris

Thanks for advice. Can you do some research about that seezoom. com
It’s worth talking noise about this for save others. I wish them all prison.