RoboMarkets

I would like to ask why RoboMarkets is not included in the list of brokers for Slovakia and the Czech Republic? It is clear to me that the broker’s center is Cyprus. But it has been on the market for 12 years. It is registered in 29 European countries and has a physical office in Prague. I have been trading with them for more than 4 years without any problems.

Hey there,

Thanks for your question. You’re right that RoboMarkets has been around for 12 years and it’s a legitimate brokerage. It’s also regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC), which adds some credibility.

However, at BrokerChooser, we prioritize brokers that are regulated by top-tier financial authorities like the SEC in the U.S. or the FCA in the UK. These regulators are known for their strict standards and strong investor protection.

While CySEC regulation is a good sign, it doesn’t fully meet our criteria for inclusion. We focus on brokers with oversight from top-tier regulators as well, to ensure the highest level of safety for our clients. So, all the 100+ brokers we review and show on the BrokerChooser website are overseen and regulated by top-tier regulators.

Thanks for understanding.

Best,
Andris