Commission scams

Commision scams
I had someone call or text and they were with we bull a platform tobhelp build and teach to build on stock and crypoto so i invested and nsde good profit butbgor a text orccall saying my contract had exspiired and i had to withdraw which i had no problem but they told me i had to pay a large amount for commision before i vould withdraw it wS about 20% if not more and i couldentvcine uo with this large amount and didnt hear frimn them tjinking my profit was safe i wentbto check but couldent sign in so i got ahold of original fella and had trouble geyting him and info for log in but i finnally got it or cane close but it looked empty when they told me it was like 17000.00 before and wnated 3500 before i could withdraw mow its gone what should i do if i can di anything

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out and sharing your experience. Unfortunately, it sounds like you may have encountered a commission scam, a common type of fraud where scammers promise large profits but demand a hefty โ€œcommissionโ€ or fee before you can withdraw your funds. These scams are designed to trap victims by creating a false sense of success, only to disappear once payment is requested.

Unfortunately, the recovery of funds from scam brokers is an extremely complex procedure and chances of success are rather low. However, I would recommend checking the following article where we collected a few things you can try to get your funds back: https://brokerchooser.com/forex/regulation/scams#how-to-recover-your-funds-when-scammed.

Also, please be careful with companies offering to help you. There are many scams that offer asset recovery services.

If you have any further questions please donโ€™t hesitate to ask.

Best wishes,
Andris