Checking on a website to see if it is safe or not

hello, can you check out a website to see if it is real or not.

Hi there,

Thank you for your message. I have looked into Elysium Wealth Vest and I believe it’s a scam. Please don’t use them and don’t send them any money.

The reasons are the following:

• First of all, no regulatory information can be found of the company, which suggests that Elysium is not regulated at all. Reliable brokers usually have the name of their regulator and license / regulation number displayed in their website’s footer.
  • Secondly, certain mandatory information are missing from Elysium’s website, such as privacy policy, terms and conditions, general risk disclosure etc.
  • Thirdly, there’s no documentation of the company’s incorporation, nor any contact details where you could reach out to them. These are all major warning signs of scams, so this provider is most likely a fake broker.

If you’re looking for reliable and regulated brokers, you can find them here: https://brokerchooser.com/broker-reviews.

If you have any further questions please let me know.

Kind regards,
Andris

1 Like

Thank you for your response to my question. It has helped me out a lot.

1 Like

Hey,

Thank you so much for your kind message. We are delighted to hear that our efforts to protect people from fraud and scams have been helpful to you.

Safeguarding our users from falling victim to deceptive schemes is a core part of our mission.

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to write and share your positive feedback. If you have an extra 2 minutes, we would be incredibly grateful if you could rate your experience with us on Trustpilot: BrokerChooser Reviews | Read Customer Service Reviews of brokerchooser.com. Your honest review helps inform others about the value we strive to provide.

Please don’t hesitate to reach out if there is anything else we can assist with.

Best regards,
Andris

1 Like

Hi Andris

Can you please let me know if Boley.im
Is a scammer trade platform
It does unusual requests that i have fallen into and possible lost huge amount of real cash in return if no possible getting my money back

Let me know please
Vanderstef57@gmail.com

Hey there,

Thanks for your message. I looked into Boley.im, and honestly, it doesn’t seem trustworthy at all. There are quite a few red flags: people are reporting that they can’t withdraw their money after depositing, and the site uses fake celebrity endorsements to look legit. Plus, there’s no clear information about who’s behind the platform and it doesn’t appear to be regulated by any legitimate financial authority. There are also plenty of complaints online that point to this being a scam.

Given all this, I think it’s best to stop any contact with them right away. It might also be worth reporting the issue to the authorities.

The recovery of funds from scam brokers is an extremely complex procedure and chances of success are rather low. I would recommend checking the following article where we collected a few things you can try to get your funds back: https://brokerchooser.com/forex/regulation/scams#how-to-recover-your-funds-when-scammed.

Let me know if you need any more help.

Best wishes,
Andris