Broker asking to pay fees before recieving payment of profits

2024-08-20T16:00:00Z
I deposit $250USD to Onboarding@apsocialfinance and after some trading close account. I pay 20% fee but told it didn’t close and went on trading. Now because the Equity has increased I must pay another fee to release my equity. I can’t/wont pay and only wanted to close and end process previously, not interested in the next unforseen profit. But he says it doesn’t work that way and is going to call back tomorrow. What happens now I ask and hope you can advise. Thank you

Hey there,

I’m really sorry to hear you’re dealing with this. Unfortunately, the reason they keep asking for more fees is that Apsocial Finance is a scam. They create these schemes to squeeze more money out of their victims. Legit brokers simply don’t operate this way, and the 20% fee you had to pay is a huge red flag - no real broker would charge such a high fee for anything. Please, do not send them any more money.

Sadly, recovering funds from scam brokers is really challenging, and the chances of getting your money back are pretty low. However, I’d suggest checking out this article where we’ve put together some steps you can try to recover your funds: How to Recover Your Funds When Scammed.

Also, you should report the scam to the financial regulatory authority in your country that oversees forex companies. Just be careful with companies that offer to help you recover your money, unfortunately, many of them are scams too.

I hope this helps.

Best wishes,
Andris